I created animations for the Cytographics videos Microscopic Life, From Egg to Tadpole and Cell Division.
While working as a post-graduate student of Jeremy Pickett-Heaps, I was exposed to his infectious passion for microscopic realms.
I now work at The Walter and Eliza Hall Institute, one of Australia's premiere centres for medical research, as an animator specialising in bio-science subjects.
If you are interested in seeing more examples of my work, please visit:
- Date of Birth: June 5, 1940
- MSc, Cell Biology, The University of Melbourne
- BSc (Hons), The University of Melbourne
- Created animations for national news broadcasts, documentaries, museum exhibits, education and corporate videos, music videos, in-flight entertainment, CD-ROMs and web-education programs.
- Wrote, produced and edited corporate and education videos
- Designed 3D illustrations for museum displays, magazines, science journals and annual reports
Primary Software Tools
- After Effects, 3DS Max, Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, Illustrator, Media Cleaner Pro with Sorenson Video